Wednesday, March 27, 2013

'The Lover's Return' Published in Tales of the Talisman

It dawns on me that, in all of last autumn's holiday-straddling haste, I never took the opportunity to announce the publication of my poem "The Lover's Return" in Tales of the Talisman, Volume 8, Issue 2.

Steven Wittenberg Gordon has posted a thoughtful review of the release at his blog, commenting on my poem in particular saying:
...despite its obvious imperfections in rhyme and meter, [The Lover's Return] still managed to move me with its macabre tale of love zombified.
As I try to write through my still-thrilled publication-high, I encourage you to pick up a copy of this issue. Not just for my poem (which is obviously hair-raising), but for the entire product. There is some fantastic literature here, especially if you have a proclivity toward speculative sci-fi and horror.

I am honored to have had one of my absolute favorite poems published by Tales of the Talisman, and I'm sure, if you have enjoyed my writing in any capacity, you will surely enjoy the clanking and gibbering tales you'll find nestled betwixt the publication's pages.

You can buy a physical copy here, as well as an e-book version here.

1 comment: