Monday, June 4, 2012

Ars Golgothica Available for Purchase

I know the waiting felt like agony, right? Well, today's the day. You can now drop ten bucks and get yourself a copy of Ars Golgothica, the poetry book that made you realize you've never desired poetry so badly, dollars burning word-shaped holes in your denim.

You can buy it here, today, right now, for the low price of $10. At roughly 100 pages and roughly 60 poems, that's ten cents a page! And sixteen cents per poem! Ask yourself, can you afford to not buy this book?

*ahem* Sorry. I had a salesman in my throat. Getting serious, I may be a little biased, but I really couldn't be more proud of this book. It is a collection of some of my best poems, bound beautifully in a compact little work of art. I've overseen everything, every minute detail, to ensure that this book I'm getting out to all of you is the masterpiece I always envisioned it would be. I'm smitten with it, and I can only hope once you get your hands on it, you will be too.

And of course, what good is poetry that doesn't inspire similar poetic impulses in its reader? As I send this book out to the world, I hope as you read it, as you pour through its innards, that it moves you to create and paint your own inimitable portrait on the world...in whatever medium so moves you.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement. Ars Golgothica! Get it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment