Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Preview with 4 Days to Go

So, Ars Golgothica goes up for purchase on Amazon in 4 days, and I know you all are just chomping at the bit for this little bundle of poetry. So, to further stir up interest, or keep you on the hook, I've got a gift for you all.

I sincerely appreciate your support, encouragement and investment, and so I have an audio recording of one of the poems contained in Ars Golgothica to share with you. A bit of gift-wrapped spoken word is always a good thing, right? You can find this thank you present, a recording of "A Letter to the Dance Pole," here.

If you enjoy it, awesome. The book has plenty more to offer you; if that poem wasn't your cup o' tea, then worry not! The book is painted with a broad brush, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment