Saturday, March 31, 2012

NaPoWriMo 2012. Here We Go!

Another year come and gone already? So it's really time for NaPoWriMo again? Well, awesome. I'm game. I'm looking forward to all the reading and writing April has in store.

What is NaPoWriMo? 30 poems in 30 days, essentially. Starting tomorrow April 1st, I'll be posting my entries here. When using prompts, I'll be using the prompts posted at NaPoWriMo.net. Follow along, and by all means, do contribute if the poetic juices so compel you.

Oh, and if you enjoy what you read here, don't just stick around on my blog, but go back to the NaPoWriMo hub and check out some of the other contributors' blogs as well. You'll be hard-pressed to find a literary buffet of this magnitude anywhere or any-when else. Eat. Eat and be filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment