Saturday, April 16, 2011

Feline vs. Cell Phone - NaPoWriMo 16/30


I'll be honest, I almost forgot about today. I'll be working all day, so again, I had to speedily shoot a poem out like I'm some kind of octopus filled with poetic ink. A quickie today, simple and funny (you won't get that often from me, I reckon).

Feline vs. Cell Phone

The cat is that
that doesn’t grasp
the notion of conversation,
prying every phoned exchange
with meowing interjections,
as if to say of the one seen person,
“try a little eye-contact,
you inconsiderate animal.”


2 comments:

  1. Invite you to share 1 to 3 poems with our poetry potluck today,
    Random poems, poems unrelated to our theme are welcome!

    Hope to see you in.
    Bless your talent.

    http://jinglepoetry.blogspot.com
    Cheers.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete